Happy 2nd Birthday Noah and Sam
Dear Noah and Sam,
It's 6:30 pm on your 2nd birthday. You are already fast asleep. Today was your first full day at your new preschool. I had a hard time leaving you after you've been home with me so much for the past month. I missed you like crazy, but I know you had a great time and enjoy going to "school."
It's so hard to believe you are 2 years old. 2 years ago at this time you were just wrinkly little dudes in the NICU- you really surprised us with your early arrival.
A year ago, you were just starting to walk and develop the personalities that so define you today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
My how they've grown. Remember these guys?
They are alone today in the picture b/c the wiggle worms wouldn't sit still long enough for a picture with them!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home