Adventures in Sweet Potatoes
Need I say more?
Noah and Sam dig the sweet potatoes! We can't keep Sam fed - he is always starving. He weighed in at 16 pounds and 8 ounces on friday!! But that was literally right after he downed a 7 ounce bottle so we think he's probably closer to Noah at 16 pounds 2 ounces. They both measured 24 3/4 inches. A 2 inch growth in 2 months. They are in the 25th percentile for their real age (6 months) and about 80th percentile for their adjusted age.
As if we didn't have enough going on - here is our other big news:
We've worked frantically this week to get the house ready for an open house tomorrow. Wish us luck that the house sells quickly! Because we certainly can't keep it this clean for very long! not with 4 kids in the house and 2 busy adults! It's not quite spring here yet but it's getting close. We've had a few nice days. Friday afternoon was decent so Noah, Sam and I went for a walk. They got to ride in their big boy stroller for the first time. They really liked it. In fact, when I stopped at the house, Noah fussed so I kept going for another loop.
He really does smile sometimes! 
Those gorgeous baby blues:






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home