I have great friends!
Lara and Aimee threw us a fabulous baby shower yesterday. Check out the candy and cake that Aimee made! We got tons of great baby stuff and had fun playing the games that Lara organized. (anyone else rolled babies lately?) I have such generous and thoughtful friends. I am very lucky! Several friends I hadn't seen in a while were able to come and we just had a great time.


Went to see the Doctor today. I have gained 3 more pounds and she thought the babies had dropped a little - She said she did not think I would make it to October 20th. I was relieved to hear that because I don't think I will either. Their heartbeats are strong and they are still incredibly active - so active in fact they've literally ripped apart a muscle between my rib cage. Ough. My blood pressure is fine though and there is no medical necessity to put me on bedrest. She said to use my judgment and take it day by day. Work is really busy now so it was somewhat a relief to hear no bed rest but I will be the first to admit it's getting really hard to work all day. The picture below is fuzzy but it shows my big belly. Emily says I'm lucky because "I don't look pregnant from behind." Last year her after school teacher apparantly looked "pregnant from behind too." I will take that compliment :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home