Ring-Pots

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Act Now! Tickets going Fast!

Get your tickets now while good seats are still available! There seems to be a nightly soccer match in my belly these days. Exact starting times aren't predictable - the match might start early and last all night like it did Thursday or it not might start at 4 am like it did last night! The boys are in a really active phase. I don' t know how they have the room to move around like they do - but I have grown at least another 1/2 inch since the 11th. Jon's with his family in NY for a few days so the boys and I treated ourselves to dinner at Cracker Barrell tonight. YUM!

Yesterday, I visited my friend Julie and her 5 week old - Zachary. He is our miracle baby - Dr.'s told her she'd probably never be able to have children without significant intervention, but the adorable little man is proof that Doctors don't know everything. He is so cute and doing great. Spending time with him was a good reminder of the "prize" at the end of all this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home