I know, I know...
everyone is anxiously awaiting an update on Noah and Sam's latest adventures and some new pictures. It's been super busy in the Ring-Pott house this month. Between work, chasing toddlers, training for the Avon Walk, soccer season for Emily and Zack, chasing toddlers, house decorating, chasing toddlers and bat mitzvah planning there hasn't been time to take many pictures or do a new post.
Did I mention chasing toddlers? That seems to be our primary duty these days - Noah and Sam are into e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g and it's tough to keep up with them. Of the three types of gates in our house, they know how to bust out of 2 of them and they literally broke the third. It's so much fun to watch them learn new things every day though.
Sam is a great mimic and tries to say lots of words. Noah is starting to mimic and his first official word was "yes"! He was obsessed for a few weeks with washing his hands. He's moved on now, however and is obsessed with closing doors and pushing the button to close the garage door. Actually, any button will do - clock radios, remote controls, light switches, zippers....Sam is super, super happy these days and is such a silly toddler. He'll do anything for a laugh - prat falls, wear funny hats, jump, dance, rub his belly and say "yummy yummy" He's just a complete joy.
Here are a few recent pictures:
Big handsome boys watching their beloved Sesame Street:
(inside joke - I keep threatening to get Jon a pair)
Noah singing his favorite song:
Wish me luck this weekend. I'll be walking 26.2 miles (that's marathon distance!) on Saturday and then another 13 on Sunday. As of tonight, the forecast is really crappy so let's all hope the meterologists are wrong! Thanks to all of you who supported my fundraising effort - I raised over $2000 for breast cancer research and treatment.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home