Ring-Pots

Friday, November 03, 2006

Looooong afternoon

Who knew 4 hours could last so long? I was on my own with the boys this afternoon. Here are some of our adventures in pictures:

Cuddlebugs


I know what you are thinking. "Awwww, aren't they sweet!" Trust me - looks can be deceiving. I put them in the seat together hoping it might calm them down. They were total fusspots - from the minute Dammi (our nanny) left for the day.

This was a more accurate portrait of the afternoon's sentiment:



Many of you might think that Noah was watching the Vols and cheering a touchdown in this picture. Nope, that's just Noah's way of letting it ALL out.... and both boys were letting it all out this afternoon. True Ringley's. Or is that true Potters?



Some of the things I didn't capture in pictures? Sam peeing all over the wall while Noah was squirming his way out of the bouncy seat onto the floor. (oops) Nor did I capture both of them screaming hysterically for food. Mom has mastered feeding both at once until it's burp time and then things get dicey. Nobody sems to have explained to either of them the virtue of a little patience! Luckily, mom thought the afternoons adventures were funny and she didn't pack her bags for Bermuda

And of course, once Daddy got home... perfect little angels who drifted right off to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home